Frequently asked questions:
1. How to measure temperature of liquid and soft masses using thermometers and dataloggers equipped with probe on wire?
Immerse the probe 5cm depth. Response time equals ca. 10 seconds.
2. What is the difference between ST-01 probe with PT1000 resistive sensor and thermocouple ST01 probe type K?
Probes with resistive sensor are characterized by great accuracy of measurement.
Thermocouple probes are characterized by short response time – quick measurements.
3. What kind of wires do we use manufacturing measuring devices in Termoprodukt Company?
- polyurethane – operating temperature max 100°C; white
- silicone – operating temperature max 180°C; red or grey
- FEP – operating temperature max 270°C, white